Noise at work can cause temporary or permanent damage to your hearing, either as hearing loss or tinnitus. Employers and employees can work together to prevent noise exposure at work from damaging people's hearing.
In our Noise Exposure course, you take on the role of a Health and Safety Consultant specialising in noise. Make the right choices in your appointments around Shady Oaks Industrial Park to help companies assess and manage the risks of noise exposure.
What to Expect
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Recognise the risks of noise exposure
- Identify when there is a noise exposure problem in the workplace
- Identify the rights and responsibilities of managers with regards to noise
- Identify the rights and responsibilities of employees with regards to noise
- Recommend and follow noise reduction procedures
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
An estimated 21,000 UK workers suffer from work-related hearing problems. Almost all these cases are completely avoidable with the correct control measures.
Great Value Package
Our Health & Safety Suite includes all of our online health & safety courses in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Online Health and Safety courses for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.