How does our solution help?
Our Modern Slavery training will give your employees everything they need to avoid your business being involved in this shocking practice. The sad part of it is that many people still don’t know what Modern Slavery involves and how they unwittingly play a part in supporting it. This training will put a stop to that and includes:
- Defining what Modern Slavery is
- Common examples of Modern Slavery
- What the Modern Slavery Act is
- How to comply with it
- How to spot red flags
- What to look for and avoid in supplier practices
- Modern Slavery transparency statements- what they are, and how to create one
Our complete offering of Modern Slavery courses comprises What is Modern Slavery, Tackling Modern Slavery, Transparency Statements and Modern Slavery in the Supply Chain.
Why choose our Modern Slavery Training?
Put simply our Modern Slavery training will help prevent the spread and prevalence of this horrific practice. A lot of people associate Modern Slavery with some of the more common instances such as human trafficking for example, but our depth of coverage means that your employees will be able to identify less obvious signs of Modern Slavery and help your business avoid becoming involved.
How will we do this?
By keeping your learners engaged with their training and maximising their knowledge retention. Our courses utilise a refreshing blend of learning techniques including:
- Interactive, scenario based learning
- Gamification (challenge and gameplay based)
- Microlearning (5 minute, bite sized training courses)
- Detailed Study
This variety of learning styles helps to counter employees views of mandatory regulatory training being boring and repetitive especially when they have to do it year after year.
The breadth and depth of content that our online Modern Slavery Act Training offers ensure that you can serve your employees fresh content which is visually appealing, engaging and interactive.
Our pricing structure
We offer tailored services as well as our off the shelf packages, offering you exceptional value for money.
All of the courses in our Compliance, Health and Safety or Performance Training ranges in one package plus exceptional benefits including our AI driven Learning Experience Platform, Astute and unlimited support!
From as little as
Per learner per year
Get a response within 1 working day
Get in touch
For a tailored quote
Get a response within 1 working day
We will collaborate with you every step of the way and fully support you towards the delivery of a world class eLearning programme.
What do we do differently?
Our Modern Slavery training courses are created by a combination of Subject Matter Experts and Learning Professionals.
Our Instructional Designers create the content and are highly skilled educators who understand how to create experiences that make learning easy, engaging and actually enjoyable!
What we don’t have is people who can simply use software to create eLearning.
What we do have is people with a passion for creating engaging, memorable learning experiences that actually help employees to retain information and ultimately .
How do users take their courses?
Our courses can be taken online but for optimum performance we recommend using them with out intelligent, AI driven Learning Experience Platform- Astute.
Are translated versions of your courses available?
Yes- we offer our courses in 70+ different languages. Many of our courses have been translated by native speakers.
Why choose DeltaNet International?
- We have over 20 years’ experience helping Mid-Market and Enterprise level clients achieve their Compliance, Health and Safety and Performance Training objectives
- We currently help over 1000 clients to create compliant, safe, high performing teams
- We are a trusted solutions provider to the likes of Sony, BMW, Allianz, eToro, Canon, Suzuki and Electrolux
- With PLC financial backing, we are constantly funding innovation, developing new products and learning techniques to help your business achieve its goals