Our Introduction to Equality and Diversity eLearning course will outline your employees' responsibilities when it comes to creating a respectful and inclusive workplace and explain why equality of opportunity is so important for everyone in the work-place.
What to Expect
Employees will learn:
- What constitutes discrimination
- How to prevent direct or indirect discrimination
- How to prevent discrimination by association or perception
- How to deal with harassment and victimisation
- How to recognise protected characteristics which must not form the basis of how we treat each other
As with all of our Compliance eLearning you can tailor this course to your specific requirements using the Adapt Authoring Tool
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
Workforce diversity is not just a legislative requirement - it's good for business, too. It promotes equality of opportunity for all, meaning that everyone has the chance to reach their full potential and attend a workplace without fear of discrimination or prejudice.
Great Value Package
Our Performance Management Suite includes all of our management training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Performance Management eLearning for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.