Handling Difficult Conversations
Address performance issues effectively
This course equips managers to tackle toxic behaviours, address substandard performance and resolve conflicts in their teams.
Please note that this course is not yet compatible with mobile devices.
What to Expect
Managers will learn:
- The importance of having difficult conversations
- The skills required to handle difficult conversations effectively
- Common scenarios and good practice for handling them
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
Not everyone finds it easy to deal with confrontation, but it is part of a manager's role to do so.
Great Value Package
Our Performance Management Suite includes all of our management training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Performance Management eLearning for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.