Develop effective recruitment techniques
This course shows managers techniques which contribute to an effective recruitment process.
Please note that this course is not yet compatible with mobile devices.
What to Expect
Managers will learn:
- How to conduct effective and fair interviews
- How to prepare for and structure an interview
- What to do in the follow-up to ensure successful recruitment
- Questions and practices to avoid which could lead to tribunals
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners, please contact us for a quote.
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
Selecting the right candidates is good for business performance and keeps recruitment costs to a minimum.
Great Value Package
Our Performance Management Suite includes all of our management training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- All courses in the Performance Management eLearning Suite
- Astute eLearning Platform
- Branded, downloadable posters
- Updated courses and platform enhancements
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Unlimited help desk support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.