Making Appraisals Count
Help your employees to develop
This course shows managers how they can inspire employees to reach their potential while focusing on what makes the biggest impact on your business.
Please note that this course is not yet compatible with mobile devices.
What to Expect
Managers will learn:
- How to prepare for appraisals effectively
- How to build positive relationships with employees
- How to challenge underperformance
- How to offer coaching, direction and support
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
Successful appraisals benefit everyone.
Great Value Package
Our Performance Management Suite includes all of our management training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Performance Management eLearning for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.