Identifying Stress in your Team
Identify team stress in your business with eLearning
This Identifying Stress in Your Team microlearning course will help managers recognise and manage work-related stress in your team, including information regarding conducting both individual and team stress risk assessments.
The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, requires employers to assess the risks to the health and safety of employees from the hazards of work.
This includes the risk of employees developing stress related illnesses because of their work.
On average in the UK approx 14.6 million days per year are lost to stress depression and anxiety. Stress in your team can have a negative impact on productivity and cause conflict and tension between colleagues. H&S & other legislation require employers to that action to identify and control the risks.
Once you have finished this Managing Stress online training course you will be able to:
- Explain why work-related stress needs to be managed.
- List what can be done to manage work-related stress.
- Recognise indicators of stress in your team.
- Identify when to make an individual stress risk assessment.
- Describe the steps that need to be taken in an individual stress risk assessment.
- Identify when to make a team stress risk assessment.
- Describe the steps that need to be taken in a team stress risk assessment.
- Recognise how to assess how your behaviour as a manager affects your employees.
As a manager you can help to reduce the effects of stress in the workplace and get the best from your team.