Managing Your Personal Stress
Manage Your Personal Stress Whilst at Work with eLearning
This course will help employees understand the causes of work-related stress and the coping strategies that you can use to deal with stress.
What to Expect
This Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) approved course will teach:
- How to recognise causes of stress
- How to manage personal stress
- How to review work practices which may be causes of stress
- How to develop effective coping strategies for stress
- What the behavioural, physical, mental, and emotional symptoms of stress can include
- How to request a risk assessment for individual stress
- How to raise issues and areas for concern regarding stress at work
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners, please contact us for a quote.
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
Stress can lead to all sorts of health problems, and also accounts for around 14.6 million lost work days every year.
Great Value Package
Our Performance Management Suite includes all of our management training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- All courses in the Performance Management eLearning Suite
- Astute eLearning Platform
- Branded, downloadable posters
- Updated courses and platform enhancements
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Unlimited help desk support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.