How does our training help?
- Strategies for performance monitoring
- Key disciplinary principles
- Managing disciplinary outcomes, including dismissals
- SMART objectives
- Appraisals and Supporting team performance
- Giving employee feedback
- Managing sickness absence
- Coaching awareness
Why choose our Performance Management Training?
Our comprehensive Performance Management Training content is created by subject matter experts who know their specialisms inside out. The training your employees will get cuts straight to the point and offers practical, actionable insights that can be rapidly implemented to ensure that they add immediate value to your business.
Our online Diversity and Inclusion courses keep your learners engaged with their training and helps them to retain as much information as they possibly can.
The course range includes:
- Full length, detailed study courses
- An immersive, scenario based course which puts learners at the heart of a ‘real-life’ situation
- Shorter supplementary courses covering specific learning objectives
- These can be used to deliver short, sharp messages or can be utilised as refresher training as opposed to repeating longer training
This variety of learning styles helps to counter employees views of mandatory regulatory training being boring and repetitive especially when they have to do it year after year.
The breadth and depth of content that our Diversity and Inclusion training offers ensure that you can serve your employees fresh content which is visually appealing, engaging and interactive to counter learner fatigue.
|Number of Learners||Cost (per year)|
|50 - 100||
£34.50 / per learner
€40.87 / per learner
$44.87 / per learner
|101 - 200||
£29 / per learner
€34.86 / per learner
$37.72 / per learner
|201 - 300||
£23 / per learner
€27.65 / per learner
$29.92 / per learner
|301 - 400||
£17.50 / per learner
€21.04 / per learner
$22.76 / per learner
|401 - 500||
£11.50 / per learner
€13.82 / per learner
$14.96 / per learner
What do we do differently?
Our Instructional Designers create the content and are highly skilled educators who understand how to create experiences that make learning easy, engaging and actually enjoyable!
What we don’t have is people who simply sit and program software to create eLearning.
What we do have is people with a passion for creating engaging, memorable learning experiences that actually help employees to retain information and ultimately help your employees to stay safe in the workplace.
How do users take their courses?
Our courses can be taken online but for optimum performance we recommend using them with our intelligent, AI driven Learning Experience Platform- Astute.
Are translated versions of your courses available?
Why choose DeltaNet International?
- We have over 20 years’ experience helping Mid-Market and Enterprise level clients achieve their Compliance, Health and Safety and Performance Training objectives
- We currently help over 1000 clients to create compliant, safe, high performing teams
- We are a trusted solutions provider to the likes of Sony, BMW, Allianz, eToro, Canon, Suzuki and Electrolux
- With PLC financial backing, we are constantly funding innovation, developing new products and learning techniques to help your business achieve its goals