Personal Safety Training Courses
Employers have a responsibility to safeguard their employees’ personal safety. With our personal safety training courses, employees will learn about potential risks to their personal safety both in and out of the workplace, and how to identify and reduce these risks wherever they are based.
Online personal safety training courses
There is plenty that individual workers can do to ensure they are as safe as possible while going about their job. Our personal safety training courses offer a comprehensive overview of the health and safety risks in the workplace, knowledge of safer working practices and how to create a more compliant, safer workplace.
We have an extensive library of online personal safety training, but some of the learning outcomes include:
- Your employer’s responsibilities for your personal safety
- When and where your personal safety is most at risk
- Protecting and minimising risks to your personal safety
- Legislation relating to self-defence in a potentially violent situation
- Ways to support vulnerable people
- Identifying the red flags of extremism and radicalisation
- What constitutes workplace violence and aggression
- The importance of reporting incidents
- How to reduce the risks of conflicts escalating
Our topic coverage is distilled into a personal safety overview course, with additional supporting materials covering factors such as remote working and violence and aggression in the workplace.
We also have a range of personal safety in the workplace courses which include more role specific topics such as Lab Safety, Lift Truck Safety, Confined Spaces Awareness and working with Abrasive Wheels.
Why choose our Personal Safety Online Training?
Our personal safety training content is created by subject matter experts who know their specialisms inside out. The training offers practical, actionable insights that can be rapidly implemented to ensure employee safety.
Our training will empower your employees to play an active part in ensuring they are acting in a safe, compliant manner.
Our online personal safety courses keep your learners engaged with their training and helps them to retain as much information as they possibly can by utilising a variety of learning techniques:
- A full length, detailed study course
- An immersive, scenario based course in which learners are placed into a real-life situation
- A shorter course to cover specific learning objectives
This variety of learning styles helps to counter employees’ views of mandatory regulatory training being boring and repetitive especially when they have to do it year after year.
The breadth and depth of content that our personal safety training offers ensures that you can serve your employees fresh content which is visually appealing, engaging and interactive to counter learner fatigue.
Our pricing structure
We offer tailored services as well as our off the shelf packages, offering you exceptional value for money.
All of the courses in our Compliance, Health and Safety or Performance Training ranges in one package plus exceptional benefits including our AI driven Learning Experience Platform, Astute and unlimited support!
From as little as
Per learner per year
Get a response within 1 working day
Get in touch
For a tailored quote
Get a response within 1 working day
We will collaborate with you every step of the way and fully support you towards the delivery of a world class eLearning programme.
What do we do differently?
Our personal safety training courses are created by a combination of subject matter experts and learning professionals.
Our Instructional Designers create the content and are highly skilled educators who understand how to create experiences that make learning easy, engaging and actually enjoyable!
What we don’t have is people who simply sit and program software to create eLearning.
What we do have is people with a passion for creating engaging, memorable learning experiences that actually help employees to retain information and ultimately help your employees to stay safe in the workplace.
How do users take their courses?
Our courses can be taken online but for optimum performance we recommend using them with our intelligent, AI driven Learning Experience Platform- Astute.
Are translated versions of your courses available?
Why choose DeltaNet International?
- We have over 20 years’ experience helping Mid-Market and Enterprise level clients achieve their Compliance, Health and Safety and Performance Training objectives
- We currently help over 1000 clients to create compliant, safe, high performing teams
- We are a trusted solutions provider to the likes of Sony, BMW, Allianz, eToro, Canon, Suzuki and Electrolux
- With PLC financial backing, we are constantly funding innovation, developing new products and learning techniques to help your business achieve its goals