How to create a Compliance Culture in your organisation
The term ‘compliance culture’ isn’t new; for years we’ve heard about the need for organisations to create one in order to really get on top of and mitigate regulatory and reputational risk. In fact, it’s become something of a holy grail among business leaders.
This eBook explores how to create and sustain a compliant corporate culture – one wherein employees are motivated, happy, and do the right thing for the right reasons.
Positioning compliance as an ongoing journey and exercise in communication, this eBook explores themes of ownership, accountability, and ways to build trust from the top down. It also shares important insights about pitfalls to avoid when attempting to build compliance cultures, and how to recognise and nurture ongoing success in this area.
- How to define a compliance culture
- Your compliance culture and specific compliance risks
- Ways to build trust to nurture compliance
- Taking ownership and accountability
- Setting the right tone from the top
- What not to do to build a compliance culture