The rise of remote working since the Covid-19 pandemic has seen cybercrime skyrocket, with opportunist criminals targeting employees to access confidential data or else profit from ransomware and other scams.
We designed this guide to raise awareness about cybersecurity – particularly for companies implementing hybrid working – and reduce the risks of human error for employees working between the home and office.
- Cybersecurity risks for hybrid workers
- Cybercrime red flags employees can look out for
- Protective measures to prepare your business for hybrid working
- Advice for keeping your systems secure
- Implementing a cybersecurity policy