What is safeguarding training? Anyone can be a victim of abuse. Sadly it happens to people from all walks of life from all over the world. Safeguarding means protecting a person’s right to live in safety, free from harm, neglect or abuse. Safeguarding practices exist to protect vulnerable adults and children in society. Safeguarding training protects both the people at risk and the employee who notices the signs, as they will be equipped to know what to do in those circumstances.
Online safeguarding training courses
We all have a moral and legal duty to keep any vulnerable individuals safe while at work. Our safeguarding training courses will enable your staff to spot potential issues and play a positive role in protecting children and adults at risk. Our courses are easy to understand, engaging and deliver a comprehensive overview of safeguarding, including:
- Who is most at risk of abuse
- The 6 key principles of adult safeguarding
- The different kinds of abuse and neglect
- How to recognise an adult may be at risk of abuse
- When to report your concerns to the appropriate authorities
- The signs, symptoms and behaviours associated with child abuse
- What child abuse and neglect are
- The responsibility to safeguard children
- When and how to report concerns
- The consequences when concerns are not acted on appropriately
Safeguarding training online is an effective way to ensure that your staff can complete the course anywhere, at any time. Our courses cover both Adult and Child Safeguarding and at different levels ensuring suitability for all employees.
Advanced safeguarding training for adult and child care
For more advanced safeguarding training, we have individual courses which focus on safeguarding adults and safeguarding children.
Our safeguarding adults training explores the key principles, practice and legislation relating to adult safeguarding including when to report concerns to the local authorities. It is particularly useful for people whose roles involve meeting ‘at risk’ adults, such as dealing with the public, but it is important for all workers to be aware of this topic.
Our safeguarding children training explores what child abuse is, how to recognise the signs of abuse and the procedures to follow if abuse is suspected. It is particularly useful for people whose roles, hobbies or volunteering activities bring them into contact with children, but it is also important for all workers to be aware of this topic.
Our pricing structure
We offer tailored services as well as our off the shelf packages, offering you exceptional value for money.
All of the courses in our Compliance, Health and Safety or Performance Training ranges in one package plus exceptional benefits including our AI driven Learning Experience Platform, Astute and unlimited support!
From as little as
Per learner per year
Get a response within 1 working day
Get in touch
For a tailored quote
Get a response within 1 working day
We will collaborate with you every step of the way and fully support you towards the delivery of a world class eLearning programme.
What do we do differently?
Our Instructional Designers create the content and are highly skilled educators who understand how to create experiences that make learning easy, engaging and actually enjoyable!
What we don’t have is people who simply sit and program software to create eLearning.
What we do have is people with a passion for creating engaging, memorable learning experiences that actually help employees to retain information and ultimately help your employees to stay safe in the workplace.
How do users take their courses?
Our courses can be taken online but for optimum performance we recommend using them with our intelligent, AI driven Learning Experience Platform- Astute.
Are translated versions of your courses available?
Why choose DeltaNet International?
- We have over 20 years’ experience helping Mid-Market and Enterprise level clients achieve their Compliance, Health and Safety and Performance Training objectives
- We currently help over 1000 clients to create compliant, safe, high performing teams
- We are a trusted solutions provider to the likes of Sony, BMW, Allianz, eToro, Canon, Suzuki and Electrolux
- With PLC financial backing, we are constantly funding innovation, developing new products and learning techniques to help your business achieve its goals