Making bad hiring decisions impacts on your business and your employees. We can help you avoid this.
How does our solution help?
- Who is most at risk of abuse
- The 6 key principles of adult safeguarding
- The different kinds of abuse and neglect
- How to recognise an adult may be at risk of abuse
- When to report your concerns to the appropriate authorities
- The signs, symptoms and behaviours associated with child abuse
- What child abuse and neglect are
- The responsibility to safeguard children
- When and how to report concerns
- The consequences when concerns are not acted on appropriately
Why choose our Safeguarding Training?
Our online Safeguarding courses keep your learners engaged with their training and helps them to retain as much information as they possibly can.
The breadth and depth of content that our Safeguarding training offers ensure that you can serve your employees fresh content which is visually appealing, engaging and interactive to counter learner fatigue.
|Number of Learners||Cost (per year)|
|50 - 100||
£34.50 / per learner
€40.87 / per learner
$44.87 / per learner
|101 - 200||
£29 / per learner
€34.86 / per learner
$37.72 / per learner
|201 - 300||
£23 / per learner
€27.65 / per learner
$29.92 / per learner
|301 - 400||
£17.50 / per learner
€21.04 / per learner
$22.76 / per learner
|401 - 500||
£11.50 / per learner
€13.82 / per learner
$14.96 / per learner
What do we do differently?
Our Instructional Designers create the content and are highly skilled educators who understand how to create experiences that make learning easy, engaging and actually enjoyable!
What we don’t have is people who simply sit and program software to create eLearning.
What we do have is people with a passion for creating engaging, memorable learning experiences that actually help employees to retain information and ultimately help your employees to stay safe in the workplace.
How do users take their courses?
Our courses can be taken online but for optimum performance we recommend using them with our intelligent, AI driven Learning Experience Platform- Astute.
Are translated versions of your courses available?
Why choose DeltaNet International?
- We have over 20 years’ experience helping Mid-Market and Enterprise level clients achieve their Compliance, Health and Safety and Performance Training objectives
- We currently help over 1000 clients to create compliant, safe, high performing teams
- We are a trusted solutions provider to the likes of Sony, BMW, Allianz, eToro, Canon, Suzuki and Electrolux
- With PLC financial backing, we are constantly funding innovation, developing new products and learning techniques to help your business achieve its goals