Slips, Trips and Falls Training Courses
Slips, trips and falls are the most common causes of workplace accidents. On average they cause 40% of all reported major injuries and can also lead to other types of serious accident such as falling from height. With our slips and trips training we can help your employees avoid them and help your business avoid associated penalties.
Slips and Trips online training
Slips, Trips and Falls (STF) are often seen as a joke, but they really are no laughing matter. They occur all too frequently and can cause some very serious injuries, some of which can be fatal.
Our STF courses are designed to offer employees a comprehensive overview of how to spot potentially dangerous situations and minimise the risk of injury to create a safe, compliant workplace. Courses are suitable for workers at all levels and in all types of business and industry – after all, slips and trips can happen to anyone, in any work environment.
Slips, Trips and Falls training courses
Our Slips, Trips and Falls training courses are among our most popular courses and focus on awareness, prevention and personal responsibility when it comes to minimising accidents in the workplace. Course content includes:
- How slips and trips happen
- What causes them
- Steps to take to prevent accidents
- Employee and employer responsibilities
- How to clean floors safely
- Identifying unexpected hazards
- Environmental factors that can increase risk
Why choose our Slips and Trips Training?
Our Slips and Trips training content is created by subject matter experts who know their specialisms inside out. The training your employees will get cuts straight to the point and offers practical, actionable insights into avoiding accidents.
Our training will empower your employees to play an active part in ensuring both their own safety and that of the business.
Our online Slips and Trips courses keep your learners engaged with their training and helps them to retain as much information as they possibly can.
We utilise a refreshing blend of learning techniques including:
- An immersive course which places the learner at the heart of scenarios specifically designed to simulate real life situations
- A more traditional detailed study course
- A shorter ‘Toolbox Talk’ which businesses can use to deliver information to a group of people, either in person or as is standard these days- virtually.
This variety of learning styles helps to counter employees views of mandatory regulatory training being boring and repetitive especially when they have to do it year after year.
The breadth and depth of content that our Slips and Trips training offers ensure that you can serve your employees fresh content which is visually appealing, engaging and interactive to counter learner fatigue.
Our pricing structure
We offer tailored services as well as our off the shelf packages, offering you exceptional value for money.
All of the courses in our Compliance, Health and Safety or Performance Training ranges in one package plus exceptional benefits including our AI driven Learning Experience Platform, Astute and unlimited support!
From as little as
Per learner per year
Get a response within 1 working day
Get in touch
For a tailored quote
Get a response within 1 working day
We will collaborate with you every step of the way and fully support you towards the delivery of a world class eLearning programme.
What do we do differently?
Our Instructional Designers create the content and are highly skilled educators who understand how to create experiences that make learning easy, engaging and actually enjoyable!
What we don’t have is people who simply sit and program software to create eLearning.
What we do have is people with a passion for creating engaging, memorable learning experiences that actually help employees to retain information and ultimately help your employees to stay safe in the workplace.
How do users take their courses?
Our courses can be taken online but for optimum performance we recommend using them with our intelligent, AI driven Learning Experience Platform- Astute.
Are translated versions of your courses available?
Why choose DeltaNet International?
- We have over 20 years’ experience helping Mid-Market and Enterprise level clients achieve their Compliance, Health and Safety and Performance Training objectives
- We currently help over 1000 clients to create compliant, safe, high performing teams
- We are a trusted solutions provider to the likes of Sony, BMW, Allianz, eToro, Canon, Suzuki and Electrolux
- With PLC financial backing, we are constantly funding innovation, developing new products and learning techniques to help your business achieve its goals