Stress Management Training
Controlling work-related stress is a shared responsibility between employers and employees themselves. It can help workers cope if they know how to recognise the signs of stress in themselves and the steps they can take to control it.
Our online Managing Stress in the Workplace Training will help your employees recognise the signs of stress and teach them strategies which will reduce the impact of stress on their lives. Our training courses are suitable for everyone – employers, managers and employees, whatever industry you work in.
Online stress management training
Workplace stress is one of the major causes of long-term absence and one of the greatest threats to workers’ health and safety. It can place immense demands on employees’ physical and mental health which can affect performance, behaviour and relationships with colleagues. Working to reduce personal stress is not just necessary for better wellbeing, but it can increase productivity too.
Our Stress Management eLearning courses will provide your employees with the knowledge they need not just to manage their own stress levels but also that of their team. By providing stress management training online, all workers can benefit as courses can be completed anywhere at any time.
Stress management training courses
We have courses covering both the management of personal stress as well as stress management in teams.
Our course content covers:
- Causes of stress in the workplace
- Identifying the signs of stress in yourself
- Practical methods of managing your own stress
- Developing effective coping strategies
- How to raise the issue at work
- Identifying signs of stress in your team
- Techniques for managing stress within your team
- How managers behaviour influences stress in your team
Why choose our courses?
Our Stress Management training content is created by subject matter experts who know their specialisms inside out. The training cuts straight to the point and offers practical, actionable insights that can be rapidly implemented to ensure the mental wellbeing of your employees.
Our training will empower your employees to play an active part in maintaining their own wellbeing and that of their teams.
Our online Stress Management courses keep your learners engaged with their training by utilising a variety of learning techniques.
- Full length, detailed study courses
- Challenge based, gamified scenarios
- A shorter course to cover specific learning objectives
This variety of learning styles helps learners to retain as much information as possible and counters employees’ views of mandatory regulatory training being boring and repetitive, especially when they have to do it year after year.
The breadth and depth of content that our Stress Management training offers ensure that you can serve your employees fresh content which is visually appealing, engaging and interactive to counter learner fatigue.
|Number of Learners||Cost (per year)|
|50 - 100||
£34.50 / per learner
€40.87 / per learner
$44.87 / per learner
|101 - 200||
£29 / per learner
€34.86 / per learner
$37.72 / per learner
|201 - 300||
£23 / per learner
€27.65 / per learner
$29.92 / per learner
|301 - 400||
£17.50 / per learner
€21.04 / per learner
$22.76 / per learner
|401 - 500||
£11.50 / per learner
€13.82 / per learner
$14.96 / per learner
What do we do differently?
Our Instructional Designers create the content and are highly skilled educators who understand how to create experiences that make learning easy, engaging and actually enjoyable!
What we don’t have is people who simply sit and program software to create eLearning.
What we do have is people with a passion for creating engaging, memorable learning experiences that actually help employees to retain information and ultimately help your employees to stay safe in the workplace.
How do users take their courses?
Our courses can be taken online but for optimum performance we recommend using them with our intelligent, AI driven Learning Experience Platform- Astute.
Are translated versions of your courses available?
Why choose DeltaNet International?
- We have over 20 years’ experience helping Mid-Market and Enterprise level clients achieve their Compliance, Health and Safety and Performance Training objectives
- We currently help over 1000 clients to create compliant, safe, high performing teams
- We are a trusted solutions provider to the likes of Sony, BMW, Allianz, eToro, Canon, Suzuki and Electrolux
- With PLC financial backing, we are constantly funding innovation, developing new products and learning techniques to help your business achieve its goals