Our off-the-shelf eLearning is designed to work in a wide range of technical environments, so you're unlikely to have any problems getting it to work with your infrastructure.
Access to courses can be provided:
- Using our cloud-based Astute eLearning Platform
- Deployed through Astute on your own servers
- As SCORM 1.2 compliant courseware to load directly into your own LMS.
To complete our responsive courses we recommend the following:
- Meet hardware and software requirements by using an approved browser and system platform from the list attached.
- A broadband connection (minimum of 256kbps or higher)
- PC or device with a sound card and speakers or headphones.
- Responsive Course Technical Requirements (PDF, 200 Kb)
Traditional Flash-based Courses
To complete our traditional Flash-based courses your employees will need a browser with the Adobe Flash plug-in. We recommend the following desktop environment:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or above (IE 6 and above is supported)
- Adobe Flash player latest version (we support version 8 and above)
We support a wide range of other browsers/versions and can provide you with full guest access to the courseware to allow you to test it on your systems/desktops.