Our off-the-shelf eLearning is designed to work in a wide range of technical environments, so you're unlikely to have any problems getting it to work with your infrastructure.
Access to courses can be provided:
- Using our cloud-based Astute eLearning Platform
- Deployed through Astute on your own servers
- As SCORM 1.2 compliant courseware to load directly into your own LMS.
Meet hardware and software requirements as outlined in our Responsive Course Technical Requirements document
DeltaNet Adapt Technical Requirements v2.3.2 (PDF, 158 Kb)
Traditional Flash-based Courses
To complete our traditional Flash-based courses your employees will need a browser with the Adobe Flash plug-in. We recommend the following desktop environment:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or above (IE 6 and above is supported)
- Adobe Flash player latest version (we support version 8 and above)
We support a wide range of other browsers/versions and can provide you with full guest access to the courseware to allow you to test it on your systems/desktops.