How does our training help?
- An understanding of what the term Wellbeing means
- How to look after your own, and your colleagues’ mental health
- What constitutes a healthy lifestyle (exercise, sleep and food modules)
- What mental health red flags to look out for
- What the signs are of substance abuse
- Online wellbeing
- Stress management
- Work life balance
You can view the complete range of courses here for detailed information about each course.
Why choose our Recruitment and Selection Training?
Our comprehensive, visually stunning Wellbeing Training content is created by subject matter experts who know their specialisms inside out. The training your employees will get cuts straight to the point and offers practical, actionable insights that can be rapidly implemented to ensure that they add immediate benefit to your employees welfare.
Our online training courses are presented in a clear, concise and easy to use format. They keep your learners engaged with their training and help them to retain as much information as they possibly can.
Our range offers over 20 courses, presented in bite size, easy to understand formats.
The breadth and depth of content that our Recruitment and Selection training offers ensure that you can serve your employees fresh content which is visually appealing, engaging and interactive to counter learner fatigue.
|Number of Learners||Cost (per year)|
|50 - 100||
£34.50 / per learner
€40.87 / per learner
$44.87 / per learner
|101 - 200||
£29 / per learner
€34.86 / per learner
$37.72 / per learner
|201 - 300||
£23 / per learner
€27.65 / per learner
$29.92 / per learner
|301 - 400||
£17.50 / per learner
€21.04 / per learner
$22.76 / per learner
|401 - 500||
£11.50 / per learner
€13.82 / per learner
$14.96 / per learner
What do we do differently?
Our Instructional Designers create the content and are highly skilled educators who understand how to create experiences that make learning easy, engaging and actually enjoyable!
What we don’t have is people who simply sit and program software to create eLearning.
What we do have is people with a passion for creating engaging, memorable learning experiences that actually help employees to retain information and ultimately help your employees to stay safe in the workplace.
How do users take their courses?
Our courses can be taken online but for optimum performance we recommend using them with our intelligent, AI driven Learning Experience Platform- Astute.
Are translated versions of your courses available?
Why choose DeltaNet International?
- We have over 20 years’ experience helping Mid-Market and Enterprise level clients achieve their Compliance, Health and Safety and Performance Training objectives
- We currently help over 1000 clients to create compliant, safe, high performing teams
- We are a trusted solutions provider to the likes of Sony, BMW, Allianz, eToro, Canon, Suzuki and Electrolux
- With PLC financial backing, we are constantly funding innovation, developing new products and learning techniques to help your business achieve its goals